PINE KNOLL APARTMENTS?
We are the specialists at helping! We’ve assisted multiple residents relocate in the last year. Call us today with any special questions about the area and your Move! Whether you’re relocating for a career transition or to be closer to one of our many local universities and colleges, we are here to help!
Pine Knoll Apartments will simplify your life! We know that moving can be a hassle. We want to make your transition as easy as possible. Please feel free to review the payment outline and move-in resources below that will help you with your transition to Milledgeville, Georgia.
Move in Fee Breakdown
- First Month’s Rent
- Administrative Fee of $200.00-$300.00 (based on credit)
- Deposit Choice Surety Bond ranging $131.00-$525.00 (based on credit)
Our helpful team will help you establish your new utility accounts through
- Our Apartment Homes are 100% Electric style, to set up Electric you will contact the following providers. We are happy to assist you in the Leasing Office to transfer or set up your new accounts: Georgia Power (electric) - You must call Georgia Power at 1.866.660.5890 prior to your move-in date to transfer electricity in your name. In order to receive keys, you must provide our office with a confirmation number at move in
- Phone, Internet and Television Service Provider: Spectrum
Please also familiarize yourself with our Information Center below for assistance in local necessities you may need to visit upon your move to our community
Preferred Employers (contact us today about preferred employer specials)
- Baldwin County Sheriff’s Department
- Local Hospitals
- Milledgeville Government/Police Department
- Milledgeville Fire
- Department Military Entities